Making egg rolls in the air fryer will quickly become an obsession. Crisp and crunchy on the outside with a creamy and savory filling.
Air Fryer Avocado Egg Rolls
- 1 avocado diced
- ½ cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp salsa
- ¼ cup corn kernels
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- In a medium bowl combine avocado, black beans, salsa, corn and cilantro.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper out on a flat surface with the pointed end facing up. place 2 tbsp of the avocado mixture in the center. Fold in the sides over the filling and then roll up from bottom to top.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Heat air fryer to 300°F. Spray the egg rolls with canola oil spray and place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once half way through, until golden brown.
- Remove from basket and serve.
I gave it 2 stars because it used ingredients that most people have on hand. The only exception was the eggroll wrappers which I was easily able to find.
Hi – sorry you didnt enjoy these! I often dip these in a sauce like this https://danawhitenutrition.com/recipe/the-green-sauce/
– it will certainly jazz things up!