A fun spin on a fried taco! Look for good quality vegan canned refried beans – Trader Joe’s is my favorite. To make this recipe gluten free, use corn tortillas.
Air Fryer Olive + Refried Bean Taquitos
- 12 flour tortillas taco size
- 1 15 oz can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 6 oz can black pitted olives, sliced
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Guacamole for serving
- Heat air fryer to 340°F
- Combine olives, lime juice and cumin in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Lay tortilla flat and spread 2 tbsp of refried beans in the center. Sprinkle with some of the olive mixture and roll, leaving the edge tucked under to it stays sealed.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Spray with nonstick canola oil spray and place 6 pieces at a time into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown. Remove with tongs and set aside while you cook the remaining pieces.
- Serve with guacamole.