This sweet and spicy salsa is perfect for snacking. Not only is watermelon super hydrating, it’s rich in lycopene – that beautiful red antioxidant that promotes healthy skin and blood pressure.
- 3 cups finely diced seedless watermelon
- 1 medium seedless cucumber finely diced
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper seeded and finely diced
- 1 lime juice and zest
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the watermelon, cucumber, jalapeno, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro and salt. Toss well to combine.
- Serve promptly or store in the fridge for up to 6 hours.