So, so, SO excited to share my latest cookbook – Healthy Quick & Easy Smoothies with you. All the recipes are 5 ingredients or less, 300 calories or less and made in 10 minutes or less! This isn’t your average smoothie book. You’ll find 100 recipes including green, berry, tropical and combo smoothies — whole food blends that include vegetables, grains, nuts, seeds and more!
First up is a seasonal delight bursting with vitamin C and 10 grams of protein per serving. Frozen cranberries add a tart edge – plus they are linked to lower blood pressure, reduced risk of certain types of cancer and can help protect against UTIs.
Cranberry Rejuvenator with Orange
- 1 cup orange juice preferably, freshly squeezed
- 1 cup frozen whole cranberries
- 3/4 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- In a blender, combine orange juice, cranberries and yogurt.
- Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour and serve immediately.