Vanilla Fudge Protein Bites
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest of one lemon
- Combine protein powder, almond flour, and turmeric in a bowl.
- Add in cashew butter, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and lemon zest and combine with a spoon until a sticky dough has formed.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for half an hour.
- Roll the mixture into even balls. Store in the fridge for up to one week or freezer for up to one month.