A blank canvas for snacking! Enjoy this hummus in its simplest form or add a pop of flavor.
- blender or food processor
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas
- 2 tbsp sesame tahini
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Optional Add-Ins: chili powder, honey, pickle juice, fresh herbs, hot sauce
- Drain chickpeas and reserve ½ cup of the canning liquid. Using a blender or food processor.
- Combine chickpeas, reserved canning liquid, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice and salt; pulse until well combined.
- If appears too thick, add 1 tbsp of water at a time until hummus reaches desired consistency.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust as desired.