Strawberry Crunch Bark
- 8 ounces white chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup Nut + Seed Granola any granola will work
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Once melted spread on to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with granola and freeze-dried strawberries and allow to set until the chocolate is hardened.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer for faster setting.
You always have time to throw together a homemade dessert with a few pantry staples.