A must-try recipe for a gluten-free treat. Any peanut butter lover will fall for these flourless cookies.
Gluten-Free Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter and brown sugar – stir well.
- Add egg, baking soda, and vanilla; stir until all ingredients are well mixed, then gently mix in the mini chocolate chips.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, place 8 cookies onto the sheet pan (give them some room as they will spread out). Gently press to flatten each cookie slightly.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes until puffed and spread out.
- Remove from the oven and then sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Once completely cooled, store in an airtight container.