Pantry Chocolate Bark
- 8 ounces chocolate any kind, chopped
- 1 cup mixed nuts, granola, dried fruit, freeze-dried fruit, seeds – whatever you have, anything goes!
- Sea salt for sprinkling optional
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Once melted spread on to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings and sea salt, if desired.
- Allow to set until the chocolate is hardened.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer for faster setting.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.