There’s always time for breakfast! This grab and go option is ready in less than 3 minutes. To drop the calories a bit serve on a whole-grain English muffin or flatbread instead of a bagel
Microwave Egg & Cheese Sandwich
- 1 bagel toasted
- 2 large eggs
- Pinch salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- Optional add-ins: spinach chopped tomato, broccoli, cooked potato, bacon or turkey
- Place eggs in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Scramble with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds, scramble gently and top with cheese and other add-ins, if desired.
- Microwave for an additional 30 seconds or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.
- Place egg mixture on bagel and enjoy.