Oat milk is trending for 2020. You can make your own version of this plant-based milk for a fraction of the cost of store-bought varieties, plus you can flavor it naturally with frozen fruit. This recipe gets incredible flavor, show-stopping color, and an antioxidant boost from wild blueberries.
Wild Blueberry Oat Milk
- 1 cup rolled oats certified gluten-free, if desired
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- pinch kosher salt
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend for 2 minutes.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh strainer* and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.