Preparing fish can be intimidating but there’s nothing to fear with this simple recipe. There’s no better way to get more omega-3 fats than a serving of salmon. These healthy fats benefit your skin, heart, eyes and brain.
Sheet Pan Miso Glazed Salmon with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Sheet Pan
- 2 lbs salmon 4 (8 oz) pieces
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts trimmed and quartered
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp white miso
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place salmon steaks on one side of the sheet pan and the place the Brussels sprouts next to them.
- Drizzle soy sauce over Brussels and season with black pepper to taste; toss to coat.
- Transfer sheet pan in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- To prepare the glaze, mix honey, miso and garlic in a small bowl.
- When 10 minutes have passed, remove the sheet pan from the oven, brush salmon with the glaze and toss the Brussels sprouts.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.