Serve this delightful finger food as an appetizer or first course and your guests will swoon. Look for narrow spears of asparagus and thin slices of prosciutto.
Air Fryer Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- 12 asparagus spears woody ends removed
- 24 pieces of thinly sliced prosciutto
- Wrap each piece of asparagus with 1-2 slices of prosciutto, repeat this process with remaining asparagus and prosciutto.
- Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray, then place half of the pieces* in the basket and cook for 4 minutes. Repeat with remaining asparagus.
- Remove from the air fryer and allow to cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before serving.