Oat + Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites
- 2/3 cup dried coconut chips toasted if desired
- 1 cup oatmeal or muesli
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- Place coconut, oats/muesli, flax, chia, chocolate chips, and salt in a bowl; mix well.
- Add nut peanut butter and honey and mix again. If the mixture appears too dry, add a few more drops of honey.
- Once combined, use clean hands to roll into 24 balls*
- Place in a container and then in the refrigerator to chill for at least 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for up to one week.