Fried chicken wings can tip the scales at more than 150 calories EACH. This version slashes the fat and cuts the calories by more than 400 calories per serving.
Air Fryer Sriracha Honey Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 16 chicken wings and drumettes about 2 pounds
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the Sriracha, honey, minced garlic and kosher salt, then add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Spray the fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray, then place 8 pieces in the basket and cook for 15 minutes, turning halfway through. Repeat this process with the remaining wings.
- Remove the wings from the fryer and allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.