A quick and easy recovery breakfast. Be creative! Use what you have in the fridge or pantry.
Sheet Pan Egg Sandwiches
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups chopped vegetables
- 6 slices cheese
- 6 rolls or English muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 9x 13 sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs until well beaten. Add the salt, milk, and vegetables and mix to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into the sheet pan and carefully place it in the oven. Bake for 12 minutes or until eggs are set
- Remove the pan from the oven and top with slices of cheese.
- Use a ring mold, knife, or pizza cutter to cut the cooked eggs into 6 servings. Use a spatula to remove from the pan.
- Place on rolls or English muffins and top with cheese. Sandwiches can be individually wrapped and stored in the fridge for 1 week and freezer for up to 6 months. Reheat in the oven or toaster oven – top as desired and serve.*