This green tea powder is loaded with antioxidants and an unmistakably delicious flavor.
- 1 stick unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- Using a stand mixed fitted with a paddle attachment, mix butter and sugar for 2 to 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, flour, salt, and matcha and mix until a ball of dough forms.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Roll out dough and use a cookie cutter to cut cookies into desired shape.
- Transfer cookies to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to turn golden brown.