A tangy yogurt-based dressing teamed up with other nutritious ingredients means this salad packs in plenty of protein, calcium, and fiber. Go ahead and make in advance, it actually tastes better once the flavors have a chance to mingle. Serve with any of your summer BBQ favorites.
Summertime Broccoli Salad
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup raisins
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese diced
- 3 slices cooked bacon finely chopped
- 4 cups finely chopped broccoli
- In a large bowl whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, and salt.
- Add raisins, onion, cheese, bacon, and broccoli and toss well.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.