Creamy, herby, spicy – everything you need a dressing to be. You have my permission to dump this on ANYTHING, no judgement, ever. I have also made with equal parts mayo and non-fat plain Greek yogurt to cut back on the fat. OR. Blend in some avocado for a thicker dip. This tastes better the longer it sits so make a few hours (or a day) in advance, if possible… if you can trust yourself ?
Jalapeno-Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup low-fat buttermilk
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 jalapeno pepper stem removed
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups fresh herbs chives, parsley and basil recommended
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust as desired.
- Pour into a jar and chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.