My go-to dinner when I’ve got lots of veggie scraps and rice on hand!
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons canola oil divided
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 8 oz cooked protein pork, chicken, shrimp, steak, tofu
- 3 cups chopped vegetables peppers, mushrooms, onions, green beans, carrots
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup roasted cashews
- In a small bowl whisk sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, and cornstarch; set aside.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add eggs and gently scramble; remove from pan and set aside. Heat remaining oil in skillet; add protein and vegetables and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sauce and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add rice, cashews, and cooked egg. Continue to cook, stirring frequently until all ingredients are heated through, about 5 minutes.
Good site! I truly love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!