A creation from my new cookbook! Get your copy from Amazon or a signed copy at Shop Dana White Nutrition.
Antioxidant-rich raspberries are underutilized in breads and muffins, the subtle sweetness mixes beautifully with the tang of vanilla yogurt in this breakfast cake.
Air Fryer Raspberry Yogurt Cake
- Air Fryer
- ½ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup whole milk vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries
- Confectioners’ sugar for serving
- Preheat air fryer to 300°F; spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine flour, salt and baking powder; mix well.
- Mix in yogurt, canola oil and maple syrup, then gently fold in raspberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and cook for 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Sift confectioners’ sugar over the top before serving.
This looks amazing! Definitely trying it. Thank you for posting it.?
What size pan?
Don’t like raspberries but this would be aMAZing with the blackberries almost ready to pick in my backyard.