Antioxidant-rich raspberries are underutilized in breads and muffins, the subtle sweetness mixes beautifully with the tang of vanilla yogurt in this breakfast cake.
Air Fryer Raspberry Yogurt Cake
- Air Fryer
- ½ cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup whole milk vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries
- Confectioners’ sugar for serving
- Preheat air fryer to 300°F; spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine flour, salt and baking powder; mix well.
- Mix in yogurt, canola oil and maple syrup, then gently fold in raspberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and cook for 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Sift confectioners’ sugar over the top before serving.