A simply amazing crunchy snack! These magically delish beans are also high in protein and fiber.
Crunchy Rosemary Chickpeas
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- Drain chickpeas and dry well with a paper towel.
- Place on a baking sheet and season olive oil, kosher salt, and rosemary; toss well to coat.
- Bake for about 40 to 50 minutes, turning periodically, until crisp and sizzling.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Allow to cool and serve at room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.