Make this easy, healthy, and fun finger food for a weeknight dinner or a game day spread.
Sticky Chicken Lettuce Cups
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup mild honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Serving suggestions: lettuce leaves, shredded carrot, sliced cucumber, lime wedges, Sriracha
- Place chicken and cornstarch in a large resealable bag; close bag and toss to coat the pieces in cornstarch.
- Heat oil in a large wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Add soy sauce and cook for 1 minute before adding honey and sesame seeds.
- Continue to cook, tossing frequently until sauce is thickened and chicken is cooked through 7 to 10 minutes.
- Serve chicken wrapped in lettuce leaves and topped with desired toppings.