- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce such as sriracha
- Slice tofu into pieces approximately ½ inch thick and 2 inches long (domino sized pieces).
- Place pieces in a bowl lined with paper towels and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes to remove excess water.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl whisk canola oil, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil and chili sauce.
- Add tofu and gently toss to coat.
- Transfer to a sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes (turning once), until golden brown.