Make this outrageous granola with any kind of freeze-dried fruit – Trader Joe’s has the best selection.
Raspberry Nut + Seed Granola
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- 1 cup raw shelled pistachios
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients; pulse about 10 times to roughly chop.
- Transfer granola to the prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until golden brown (15 to 20 minutes).
- Remove from the oven.
- Once completely cool, mix in freeze-dried raspberries.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.