Instant Pot Cheesy Rice
- 3 cups brown rice dry
- 3.5 cups water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 packets Latin spice mix seasoning Goya Sazon recommended
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1.5 cups frozen green peas
- 1.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Rinse and drain rice. Add to inner pot along with water and salt.
- Cover and lock the lid. Set to HIGH pressure for 22 minutes.
- When cook time is up natural release for 10 minutes, then flip the valve and release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid and stir in Sazon, lemon juice, peas and cheese. Contine to stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.