Your healthy dessert prayers answered – in 3 ingredients!
I am a HUGE fan of “bark style” desserts. If you’re craving ice cream but want to reach for something healthier? This frozen treat is the answer! Made with high-protein Greek yogurt and spiked with peanut butter and fresh fruit, here’s a frozen confection that is actually good for you.
Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 2 containers low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp peanut butter crunchy or creamy
- 1.5 cups fresh berries whole or sliced
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the yogurt onto the prepared baking sheet and use a spatula or knife to spread it into a thin layer.
- Place the peanut butter in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds or until pourable. Drizzle the warm peanut butter over the yogurt.
- Use a toothpick or a butter knife to swirl the peanut butter into the yogurt. Sprinkle with berries and place in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour.
- Once solid, break the bark into 8 pieces. Store in a freezer-safe bag for up to 1 month.
Sounds delicious! And easy. But what size yogurt containers are used in this recipe?
5.3 oz containers! Hope you try it and love it 🙂