Empty the Fridge Fried Rice
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 3 cups chopped or sliced vegetables fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup salted cashews
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray, add eggs and scramble, once cooked remove from pan and set aside.
- Increase heat to medium high, add vegetables and sauce and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add rice, toss to combine and cook to heat the rice
- Gently fold in cooked eggs and cashews and serve.