- 4 cups blackberries
- 2 large peaches peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- For the topping:
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, diced into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Nonfat Greek yogurt for serving
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine blackberries, peaches, cornstarch, lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar – toss well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, flour, oats, brown sugar, salt and almonds; mix well to combine.
- Pour fruit mixture into prepared dish and sprinkle evenly with topping.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Serve warm topped with a tablespoon of yogurt per serving.