A rainbow of colors, flavors, textures and nutrients! This recipe is from the Healthy, Quick & Easy College Cookbook is proof – there’s no limit to the avocado toast possibilities. Piled high with creamy avocado, crunchy pistachios, tangy pomegranate seeds and salty feta cheese – are you making this yet?!
If you can’t find pomegranate seeds, you can substitute chopped tomato or even diced watermelon.
Avocado Toast with Feta, Pistachio, and Pomegranate
- 1/2 medium avocado diced
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 slice whole grain bread toasted
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the avocado and kosher salt. Use a fork to mash until well combined.
- Spread the mashed avocado over the toasted bread.
- Top with pistachios, feta, and pomegranate seeds. Serve promptly.