The basic formula to make the most delicious overnight oats. Make it your own with any of your favorite spices and toppings. Instead of a jar, use an almost empty container of peanut butter!
Basic Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk any kind
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- For serving: granola chopped nuts, fresh or frozen fruit
- In a small jar combine oats, milk, chia seeds and honey; stir to combine.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- To serve, remove lid, stir well and top as desired.