Make this protein-packed canned tuna recipe for an easy post-workout lunch or light dinner.
Tuna Pasta Salad
- 1 5 oz can chunk light tuna in water drained
- 1 5 oz can solid white albacore tuna in water drained
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 small apple diced
- 1/2 lemon juice from lemon
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups cooked whole grain pasta cooled
- In a large bowl combine tuna, celery, apple, lemon juice and mayo; season with salt and mix well to combine.
- Toss prepared tuna with cooked pasta.