This 10-minute meal will save you on a busy weeknight. Serve solo or with along with brown rice or rice pasta.
Sheet Pan Sesame-Ginger Shrimp with Carrot Noodles
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 12 oz sugar snap peas
- 4 large carrots spiralized or thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic mined
- 3 scallion finely chopped
- Sesame seeds optional
- Sriracha for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 400-F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place shrimp on one side of the sheet pan, place sugar snap peas in the middle and carrots next to the peas.
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger and garlic; whisk to combine.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and vegetables.
- Place in the oven and roast for 10 minutes until shrimp is pink and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove from oven and garnish with sesame seeds and chopped scallions.
- Serve with Sriracha, if desired.