Bean Salad with Quinoa
For the dressing:
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
For the salad:
- 1 can 15 oz organic black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can 15 oz organic cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can 15 oz organic red kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 ½ cups cooked quinoa cooled
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels thawed
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3 scallions finely chopped
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
- In the bottom of a large bowl, combine dressing ingredients and whisk well.
- Add remaining ingredients, toss and serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.