The only thing easier than making this healthy, high protein recipe is the cleanup. No pots, pans or utensils required. If an outdoor grill isn’t an option, use the oven or a cast-iron skillet.
Foil Packet Lemon & Herb Cod
- 2 8 ounce pieces fresh cod
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon sliced
- Fresh basil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Place each piece of fish on a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil (or a double layer of regular foil).
- Top each with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, lemon slice and basil; season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in edges of foil to create a packet. Place packets on a hot grill for 10 minutes or until fish is opaque.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes; serve with fresh lemon slices.