Foil Packet Lemon & Herb Cod
No pots, pans or utensils required for this grilled cod. If an outdoor grill isn't an option, use the oven or a cast-iron skillet.
- 2 8 ounce pieces fresh cod
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon sliced
- Fresh basil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Place each piece of fish on a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil (or a double layer of regular foil).
- Top each with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, lemon slice and basil; season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in edges of foil to create a packet. Place packets on a hot grill for 10 minutes or until fish is opaque.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes; serve with fresh lemon slices.
Calories: 305kcalCarbohydrates: 0gProtein: 40gFat: 15g