Spinach & Cheese Omelet
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup baby spinach roughly chopped
- 1 slice low fat Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Combine egg, egg whites and water in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Add spinach to egg mixture.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Add eggs and cook for 3-4 minutes until eggs begin to set, using a spatula, gently pull in the sides of the omelet to let the uncooked egg run to the edges of the pan.
- Place cheese on one side of the omelet and gently fold in half.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.