There’s still time to spread some healthy holiday cheer – here are my top last minute gift ideas with health and fitness in mind. (Disclosure: this post includes some affiliate links).
Farm Share Love
Give the gift of a farm share delivery. If you live in Connecticut, check out Gazy Brothers Farm CSA – I have been a member for 15 years and there is no harder working family of farmers. Also consider an indoor farm operation. Willo Farms (pictured above) uses amazing technology to grow fresh foods indoors year around.
It’s no secret that I am a huge Daily Harvest fan. Whether it’s a quick smoothie, grain bowl, flatbread or afternoon latte – the uber creative menu, frozen convenience, and thoughtful sourcing make this brand an all-around winner – and a welcomed gift for any food lover. Use promo code DanaWhite25 – linked here – to get 25$ off your first order.
Homemade Spice Blends
Who doesn’t love a homemade gift? I love making flavorful spice blends that friends can enjoy all year long.
Track Your Way to Better Sleep
The Oura Ring has made huge impact on how I prioritize sleep and I recommend to anyone who loves to track personal data or anyone seeking better sleep habits. They have just launched a new model with even better functionality. This gift is totally worth the investment.
Smoothies to the MAX
Give your loved ones smoothie inspiration with Healthy Quick + Easy Smoothies cookbook and the BEST blender I have ever used from Ninja Kitchen – the smoothie bowl attachment is 100% worth it for the dreamiest smoothie bowls on earth.
Tropical Acai Bowl
- 4 tbsp coconut water unsweetened
- 2 tbsp nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 3.5 oz pack frozen Acai puree
- 1/3 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup frozen mango chunks
- Suggested toppings: granola, berries, nuts, carob chips, coconut chips, chia seeds, orange slices, kiwi, chocolate chips
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape ingredients down with a spatula, if needed. Add additional coconut water one tablespoon at a time if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Scoop into a bowl and top as desired.