It’s the best time of year for these perfectly imperfect tomatoes – here are 5 simple ideas to make the most of your time together.
1) Stepped Up Salads – Think chopped, chef, and toss with a fun homemade dressing – lettuce is optional!
2) Roasted Tomato Sauce – The easiest “gravy” you’ll ever make! Serve with pasta or on the side for dunking.
3) Paired with Burrata – A fresh take on the classic tomato and mozzarella combo. Swap in the creamy goodness of a burrata bundle and don’t forget the basil!
4) B.L.T – Never underestimate the popularity of this simple sammie – it makes a crowd-pleasing weeknight dinner.
5) Taste Test! – Get the kiddos on board to experiment with the wide variety of colors and flavors – even the pickiest eater might discover they love tomatoes!