Shrimp is one of easiest and most affordable seafood options, plus it is packed with protein, iron and the antioxidant (and essential mineral) selenium. This one pan meal also cooks up in minutes and leftovers make an awesome lunch the next day. Serve with warmed corn or flour tortillas or cooked rice. If want to add a sauce to serve on top – try Buttermilk Jalapeno Ranch or this crowd-pleasing Green Sauce.
Look for a large sheet pan – this allows for plenty of room for the veggies + shrimp to cook and caramelize. If you like a little char on your fajitas, place until the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes before removing from the oven. Want more easy recipes like this? Check out my Healthy Quick + Easy College Cookbook and Healthy One Pan Dinners.
This post contains affiliate links
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 Sheet Pan
- 1 pound Large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 large bell peppers sliced
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 1 tbso olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 medium lime juiced
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil and parchment paper.
- Place shrimp, peppers and onions on sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and then sprinkle with salt and chili powder. Toss to coat in the seasoning.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
- Remove from oven and add fresh lime juice. Allow to cool slightly and serve.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.