Peanut Butter & Banana Granola
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup dried bananas
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips optional
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 300-degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Whisk peanut butter, oil, honey, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, or until melted; whisk again to combine.
- Combine oats, peanuts, pumpkin seeds and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over oat mixture and gently toss.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until golden brown (about 15 to 20 minutes).
- Remove from oven.
- Once cool, mix in banana chips and chocolate chips, if using.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Nutrition includes chocolate chips.
Serving: 0.5cupCalories: 208kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 6gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 85mgFiber: 3g