I have a cranberry sauce addiction. I love it, have always loved it, and find it necessary to eat it throughout the year. I have pined over the perfect recipe for countless Thanksgivings and the search is over. The most delicious batch of sweet-tart cranberry flawlessness is less than 20 minutes away – start to finish – using the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker
- 24 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- pinch koser salt
- 1 tbsp honey optional
- Combine cranberries, sugar, orange juice, orange zest and salt in the inner pot. Gently stir to coat the cranberries in the sugar.
- Cover and lock the lid, set the vent to the sealing position.
- Select PRESSURE COOK (HIGH) and set timer to 2 minutes.
- When cook time is complete, allow for 5 minutes of natural release, then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the lid, stir in the honey and transfer to containers to cool. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.