A healthy and fast batch of Instant Pot pulled pork – made with pork tenderloin – in 25 minutes! This recipe can easily be doubled in a 6-qt Instant Pot if you’re cooking for a crowd.
Easiest Instant Pot Pulled Pork
A healthy and fast batch of Instant Pot pulled pork – made with pork tenderloin – in 25 minutes!
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin cut into 3 pieces
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce plus extra (I like Trader Joe’s Organic Kansas City Style)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 ground fennel seed
- Combine all ingredients in the inner pot, cover and pressure cook on high for 25 minutes.
- When cook time is down, quick release the pressure.
- Remove 1 cup of the liquid and set aside.
- Shred the pork and add back about 1/2 cup of the liquid and more BBQ sauce until it’s a saucy as you like it.
Calories: 201kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 31gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 540mgFiber: 0gSugar: 9g