Dragon fruit is a tropical fruit that contains healthy carbs, iron, magnesium, and hunger-fighting fiber. You can find fresh dragon fruit in autumn and winter or frozen is available year-round.
Dragon Fruit Dream Smoothie with Raspberries + Honey
Dragon fruit is a tropical fruit that contains healthy carbs, iron, magnesium, and hunger-fighting fiber and is great in smoothies!
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- 1 cup frozen dragon fruit
- ¼ cup freeze dried raspberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- Juice of ½ lime
- In a blender, combine coconut milk, dragon fruit, raspberries, honey, and lime juice.
- Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour and serve immediately.
Excerpted from Healthy Quick & Easy Smoothies reprinted by permission of Alpha, a division of Penguin Random House LLC. Copyright © 2018 by Dana Angelo White
Calories: 147kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 2gFat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 28mgFiber: 5gSugar: 27g