If you love chocolate ice cream, meet your dream smoothie bowl! This simple recipe packs in 30 grams of protein for post workout recovery or a pre-sleep amino acid boost. Choose nutrient-dense toppers for texture and some extra antioxidants.
Chocolate PB Smoothie Bowl
Chocolate Peanut Butter Heaven
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1.5 medium frozen bananas sliced
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Suggested toppings: granola, berries, nuts, carob chips, coconut chips, chia seeds, orange slices
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape ingredients down with a spatula, if needed. Add additional almond milk one tablespoon at a time if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Scoop into a bowl and top as desired.
Serving: 1bowlCalories: 420kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 30gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 183mgFiber: 7g