The most fun and healthy dessert for strawberry season. If you spend a lot of time cleaning strawberries (#guilty) this cute little huller is totally worth it.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
These cheesecake stuffed strawberres are a fun and healthy dessert to enjoy during strawberry season.
- 1 pound strawberries cleaned, dried and tops removed
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips optional
- 1 sheet graham cracker or ½ cup animal crackers, crushed
- Using a paring knife clean out the inside of the strawberry
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Mix in chocolate chips if using.
- Place mixture in a small zip lock bag and cut off corner off with scissors.
- Squeeze mixture into strawberries and sprinkle cracker crumbs if desired. Serve immediately or store the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 5 days.
Serving: 1strawberryCalories: 55kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 1gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 29mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6g