Hot chocolate is in high demand after my kids come in from playing in the snow. This calcium-rich recipe will also add a sweet touch to any holiday table.
White Hot Chocolate
This calcium-rich hot chocolate recipe will add a sweet touch to any holiday table.
- 4 cups reduced-fat 2% milk
- 3 ounces white chocolate finely chopped (about 6 tbsp)
- ¼ cup whipped cream
- Sprinkles for serving optional
- Heat milk in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until it begins to steam.
- Add white chocolate and whisk well until chocolate is melted and mixture is frothy.
- Ladle into large mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if using. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Info per serving includes whipped cream.
Calories: 249kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 14gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 143mgFiber: 0gSugar: 17g